Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Year Old!

Happy Birthday Jocelyn! I was so excited for this day! I love my birthday, and hope that she always has a special day too. It amazes me how much she's learned in the past year. A year ago, all she knew how to do was eat, poop and cry! Now she knows how to do all sorts of things! Her latest ones are walking, knowing where her ear and nose is, finding some toys when she's asked (her baby, monkey, ball), her first "word" - it's kind of a grunting noise, but it means 'dog' - I think she's imitating their barking/growling sound, eating all sorts of things (and giving up the bottle - yeah!), and my favorite - giving hugs and kisses.

It's been such a fast year, but so much fun. We are so blessed to have her in our lives, and she brings us so much joy each and every day. I am so thankful that she is such a happy, healthy, easy going kid. We love you very much, baby girl, and look forward to the upcoming years and making more memories with you!

We're having her party this Sunday, but I had to take some pictures from her actual birthday!

She had a rough day at day care - she was really sensitive and slept a lot. Poor birthday girl! I think she may be getting a cold, or still working on some teeth.

Once we got home though, she was happy as could be!


Giving the bear a hug



One year ago!
Birthday dinner - her favorite - spaghetti and green beans!


So big!
Ellie helping to clean her up

Into the tub!


No comments: