Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sand, Dirt and Bubbles

Well, now that the nice weather has arrived, so has arrived nightly baths. It is amazing to me how dirty she gets! And then I get dirty too! I think I need to buy stock in Shout. But, I'm very glad she likes to play outside and get dirty, it would be hard to be inside when it's so beautiful out.

Playing with the new sand - last years was icky. Her butt is going to be exfoliated every day from all the sand that gets trapped in her diaper!

She's an expert at climbing up the ladder on the swing set. I of course still stand right there, but she's pretty good at it, and way too brave!

Her new favorite thing is picking up pine cones. She will go around the yard with her little pail and drop them one by one in the pail! It's a good thing we have two big pine trees in our yard, so there's no shortage of them! She's very particular though, nothing else goes in the bucket. No rocks, leaves or sticks.


Dirty baby toes!

She loved the wheelbarrow rides. I still remember getting rides from my dad in our wheelbarrow! That was the best!


Time to get clean!

I figured she could use an extra soak, so I gave her bubbles. She thought they tasted good - she wouldn't stop eating them!

Really, Mom, do you think this is funny?

No comments: