Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Shower

Last weekend was my baby shower in the Cities. I shared in the day with my good friend Jen Hoffe - it was also her birthday! We had such a fun time and were very spoiled with such thoughtful gifts.
We played a game where they melted different kinds of chocolate candy bars in diapers and we had to guess what they were. They were warm and squishy - ick!



Then we had lunch and opened gifts - everyone gave a book instead of a card; we got so many nice books. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family - this baby is so loved already!

Jen and I with the diaper cakes our moms made for us....

Some of the guests....



My sister surprised me and flew in from Boston for the weekend - it was the best present of the day! I had no clue she was coming, and I'm so glad she did. It was so wonderful to see her and spend the weekend together.

Sister-in-law Nicole & Mom-in-law Anita

The Grandmas to be...

Our hostesses, Margaret and Joan

High school friends Sara, Heather and Melissa

No comments: