Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall Fun

Today we went and picked out pumpkins - not at a pumpkin patch, but at the grocery store! They had boxes and boxes of pumpkins, and since I knew we'd be outside for about 5 minutes (since it was 36 degrees) I decided a quick trip was enough!



We also got out the Halloween decorations this weekend. Kailee loves to decorate for holidays, and has been asking to put them up for 2 weeks now! It's funny because Jocelyn was napping when we put them up, but when she woke up she noticed all the new things! Most of them are on the fireplace or tables where she wouldn't normally notice things - I guess she's observant!

This is a mask that my parents have had forever. We inherited it a few years back because Kailee loves it. I wasn't going to get it out this year because I thought Jocelyn would be scared of it. But Calvin put it on, and she wasn't scared at all! She just stared at him with a straight face until he started talking, then she smiled and laughed. I hadn't put it on yet, but I tried it today, and she did the same thing with me. Then she wanted to wear it! What a goofy kid!



1 comment:

Kox Family said...

Is that Pumpkin Blowout at Festival Foods? :)