Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winter Fun

We had a fun day on Monday playing outside in the snow! Jocelyn LOVES going outside, and will walk over to her boots, hats & mittens and bring them to me. She doesn't mind wearing her mittens anymore...she even likes to wear them around the house!





The kids were off school for President's Day, and Mom & Dad were over for a visit. We went sledding (Cal, Kailee and Jocelyn) at a little hill by our house. Jocelyn likes to be pulled in the sled - we couldn't even see her face!

I didn't get any good pictures of them going down the hill. It was pretty bumpy - almost like moguls! I think Calvin's butt still hurts today!


She will go down the slide as many times as someone will put her back up there! It's kinda hard to move with all that winter gear on! I'm really looking forward to summer - I think we'll have a fun time being outside and playing.






Here she is going down - with a little coaxing. I think she was distracted.



No comments: