Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Fest

For the last few years we've always gone to Festival Foods to get our pumpkins.  They have a ton of them, they're always really nice, and they're only $2!  Plus they have food and an inflatable thing for the kids.  I wish there were a pumpkin patch closer, because that would be fun.  But this is nice and convienent!  Last year was really hot, and so was this year! 

One of her tamer outfits, but had to wear the pumpkin ponytail holders to be festive....


She is normally NOT a fan of these things - she always gets scared and I usually have to go up and get her.  Kailee went up with her this time, so she was okay going up, but was terrified going down.  She did go a second time, so it couldn't have been too bad....

1 comment:

Kox Family said...

I worked Pumpkin Blowout at my store, and sweated my butt off it was so hot! Glad you had fun :)