Saturday, July 28, 2012

I know, I know

Yes, it's been 2 months since I last posted some pictures and updates.  I didn't think we had a busy summer, but I guess we have!  I'm so glad it's finally cooling down a bit - I'm so sick of air conditioning!  We've been having a fun summer, lots of playing outside, swimming and staying out of the heat.  I hope to still get in a camping trip before the end of the summer, but besides that not too many big plans.  Here are some random pictures from our summer so far....


Sniffing the lillies

She loves her robe I found at a garage sale!

Helping to plant the garden


Still loves to dress up

Playing dance teacher and writing on her clipboard




This was a big bad owie.  Note to self - don't leave aerator shoes spike side up for little girls to step on.  It actually made 3 holes in her foot, but didn't really bleed that bad.  It was a rough few days afterwards because she didn't want to walk on it.  Luckily she went to daycare and they had a field trip to the circus.  So she had to toughen up and walk on it because she really wanted to go! 


She clearly didn't want her picture taken, but come on, I had to capture this outfit!


Helping Daddy paint the basement.  And yes, she does have tattoos on her tummy.

We got out Kailee's old big girl bike and she does so great with it!  We took a bike ride to the video store the other day, which is probably 10 blocks or so, and she rode the whole time.  She complained once that her butt hurt, but she pushed thru it.  I love to ride bikes, so I'm excited for next summer when we can go together!

No comments: