Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dance Recital

Jocelyn had her dance recital on Thursday night.  It was so cute!  She did a great job, and I was pretty impressed with her teachers - they really did a nice job with all the girls.  They showed off 3 skills they had learned, and then did their ballet and jazz dance; each one twice.  They had to wear their t-shirts for the recital, which amazingly she didn't object to.  It was about the funniest thing I've ever seen!  She's very sad that dance class is over, so I think we'll probably do the fall session again.  After seeing this though, I don't think I'm going to have her do a studio anytime soon.  She's just too young to have the attention span or coordination for me to commit to a year (or even half a year) long thing.  And she could care less - she thought this was great!  Mom and Dad came over for the recital, and Ama and Bumpa came too.  She was pretty proud!









No comments: