Friday, August 24, 2012

MN trip - part 1

Calvin and I took a week of vacation last week, intending to go on vacation out to the ranch.  That trip didn't work out, but I kept my week off anyway!  It was too hard to have to think about going to work on a week when I had been planning on not going. :)  Calvin did end up working for some of it - they're busy at work and have started training new managers now, so he had plenty to do. 
 
Jocelyn and I headed over to my parents' house and started our visit by going to see Henry!  It had been way too long since we'd seen them.  He's such a ham, and it's fun hearing all his new words! 
 

 He loves to touch hair, and was very gentle about it
 They have a park right behind their house, so we walked over after we had fun playing inside and doing crafts.


 Jocelyn was a little nervous on this slide - it was pretty steep.
 Not Hen, though.  That boy has no fear.  He just climbed right up, and wouldn't have cared if Nicole was there or not!


We had a nice time visiting and catching up.  She sure has her hands full with that one - he's constantly on the move!  I'm sure Jocelyn was too at that age, but you forget how tiring it is!  I enjoy the slower pace.

No comments: