Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jocelyn is 4!

Jocelyn had her birthday a few weeks ago, and now she's 4!  I can't believe it, and I apparently don't want to - I keep saying she's 3...only to be reminded that she is, in fact, 4 now.  4 just seems like such a big age - definitely more like a preschooler.  She's started going downstairs at day care, with the 4 year olds, and then the school age kids come after school.  That's been a very difficult transition, but I think she's starting to like it.  We'll see on Tuesday!  She continues to amaze me with all the things she knows, remembers, and learns every day.  She's still a very sensitive girl and has been quite a momma's girl lately.  I took the dog for a walk yesterday by myself, and she was so sad I didn't bring her with.  While I was gone, she wrote "I miss you" on her white board.  Sad!  Of course I don't mind too much, as I know this phase will pass too quickly.  But it is nice to have a few minutes to myself every once in a while too. :)  She's truly a joy to be around and I really enjoy the time we get to spend together.  Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
 





No comments: