Saturday, November 1, 2008

38 Weeks

Well, the first day picked in the baby pool has come and gone...Calvin's guess was yesterday. He was really disappointed he didn't win! Monday is the next day to aim for. I think the baby's dropped a bit - especially comparing the picture from last week to now! At my last appointment I was 1-2 cm dilated, so we're making progress. I go in again on Monday, so we'll see what the update is then. I'm finishing up getting my bag packed today, so now I really will be all ready to go!

1 comment:

Becky Andrysczyk said...

Yay, s/he is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just be ready and open for anything to happen as far as the birth goes. I sure was surprised at ours. You never know what route you'll go. I am praying for you all!!!!! Hang in there, Renee!!!