Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

Yes, I know it's December, and I'm just getting pictures put up from Thanksgiving. But I finally have a night where Jocelyn is content and not hungry, so Calvin is taking over baby duty for a few hours!
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend this year - we have so many things to be thankful for! We started out the weekend at Calvin's parent's house on Thursday, along with 22 other family members! It's always a big crowd there and we had a great time. Jocelyn had been in a mood - she only wanted to be held. Great day for that - I only saw her when she woke up and needed to eat! Then Friday my family came to Eau Claire for the weekend. My sister and her husband came from Boston and my brother and his fiance came from Seattle. Of course Mom and Dad were here too! We had such a fun weekend - we went on a tour of the Leinenkugel's brewery, played for 3 hours at Action City playing go karts, laser tag, bumper cars and many other fun things! It was great to see everyone and for them to meet Jocelyn. Luckily they only have to wait until January to see her again in Mexico!
Action City

Brewery Tour

Family Pictures

Notice the pacifier - yeah! We finally got her to take one. She's a sucker, but doesn't really care for the taste of the pacifier. She's also very particular about when she'll take it - she'll gag if she's not in the mood for it! We have to start bottles this week to practice for when I go back to work, so that should be interesting....

Don't worry - Calvin was right behind her holding her up on the couch... :)

No comments: