Friday, February 13, 2009

3 Months

I can't believe Jocelyn is already 3 months old. Time is going by so fast, as I knew it would once I went back to work. I got on the scale yesterday (scary, I know) to see how much she weighs - and she's 14 pounds. We don't go back to the doctor until 4 months, and I was curious - she's getting noticably heavier.
She's continuing to be a great baby, and is really starting to be fun. She loves to smile and talk, sit and stand. She loves her Bumbo chair - she likes to be a big girl and sit by herself. She's starting to grab toys and loves to play with her hands. She gets really mad when she wants to suck on her hand but just can't quite get it in her mouth. She moves her whole body to her hand instead of just moving her hand...quite the ab workout! She was sleeping good - only waking up once a night, but then she got the cold and that went out the window - bummer. She's starting to laugh - especially when Daddy plays with her. We play peek-a-boo, fly like an airplane, ride the bike (moving her legs really fast), and pull ups - I think that's her favorite.
She continues to be the joy and love of our lives!

No comments: