Friday, February 13, 2009

Cute Baby

I've been in a picture taking mood lately, so here are some of, who else, Jocelyn! She puts up with me taking her picture pretty well, although now she tends to stop smiling and stare at the camera when I bring it out.




Talking to Grandma


Trying to roll over - she did it twice when I wasn't in the room, and then finally, a few weeks ago, did it about 3 times in a row while I was watching! She just has to get mad enough to kick her legs enough to roll herself. She hasn't done it since, but I got it on video!




We attempted an art project - she had gotten a ornament to make for Christmas, and we tried making her hand print in the plaster. She wasn't impressed. She wouldn't keep her hand open long enough to get a good print. I should have done it while she was sleeping!




No comments: