Monday, September 21, 2009

Random things

Well, nothing too new around here - we're just really enjoying the end of summer and making the most of the last few weeks of nice weather! We had a fun weekend visiting with friends from out of town, and Jocelyn had fun playing with two new friends. Mostly she just took toys away from them, so I guess we need to work on sharing. :) I didn't get any pictures, but here are some recent ones of Jocelyn.


I was trying to get pictures of her first bruise - but I guess you can't really see it. She whacked her head on the side corner of the end table leg, but hardly cried! She's pretty tough.


I had a really cute video of her walking along the couch, but I had the camera vertically, and wasn't really thinking that the video only shows up horizontally. I'll try to get another one today. She's becoming a pro at climbing (up the stairs when we're not looking - time for a gate!), walking along furniture and standing for a few seconds on her own!

This is her Mexico dress - I hadn't put her in it yet, and it'll be too small soon! We had gone over to the Cities for Calvin's brother's birthday, and she only slept an hour all day, so when we got home she wasn't really in the picture taking mood.


No comments: