Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas and talking

Here are a few pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses. I have another one for Jocelyn (of course) but this is a cute Christmas skirt that Grandma bought for her. So far I've had to rewrap 4 presents. However, Jocelyn is not the one opening them...Ellie is. If you look closely on the picture of Kailee, there's a big red present on the right side of the picture. She chewed off the corner of the wrapping and got down to the box and styrofoam packaging! She ripped open 3 of my presents (luckily they were just socks...) and today she got into a bag (again mine, but Kailee hid it before I could see...) and a present for my mom! I'm about ready to pull my hair out! The worst part about it is that Calvin wrapped all of them but one. And he hates wrapping presents and puts it off until the last minute. The one year he does it early, and look what happens!



This is a little video of Jocelyn and her loud voice. She still hasn't said any words, but she likes to talk very loudly! We were Skyping with Mom and Dad, so I think she was wanting to tell them about her day.

No comments: