Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kavanaugh Party

We had Jocelyn's party with the Kavanaughs on Sunday.  It was almost a sad party - we weren't sure if Morgan & Nicole or Adam & Angie were going to make it because of all the snow in MN!  But by Sunday it had cleared up and they all made the trip over.  Jocelyn had a blast!

 She did great opening presents, and was okay with not opening everything until all the presents were unwrapped.
 Opening the Fisher Price garage from Mommy and Daddy

 An SUV from Moe-moe and Cole
 Carla - the bath time baby from Ama and Bumpa
 Opening puzzle blocks from Adam and Angie
 Opening the shopping cart from Kailee - I think this one was her favorite!

 She was so funny hauling it around - forget pushing - she wanted to carry it!




I love making cakes!  I think my next one I might try fondant.  We'll see. 
 Showing off her two fingers

She wasn't too sure about blowing out the candles...

 She wanted the nose piece.  I don't think orange frosting will come out of my white tablecloth....
 She loves pattern socks.  She has Abby socks (Sesame Street) that she would wear every day if I let her.  Now she has some kitty socks from Ama!

 Party hats are even fun the day after the party!
Thanks everyone for coming, and for all the very nice presents for Jocelyn.  She has had a great few days playing with all her new toys.

No comments: