Monday, September 10, 2012

Sad Day Update

So yes, she had a hard time falling asleep last night, and then woke up at 3:00 am crying/sobbing.  Nothing would calm her down.  I couldn't take it anymore, so I woke Calvin up (why is it they can sleep thru 10 minutes of bawling?) and had him go lay by her.  She instantly stopped crying and went back to sleep.  So if she does that tonight I'm not even going in there, I'm just waking him up!  He slept with her until I woke them up around 8:00.  He said she tossed and turned the rest of the morning.  So she was super tired, but wouldn't take a nap today either, she was crying for her patchy again.  I did let Ellie stay in her room with her, which probably didn't help the sleeping. 
 
So by tonight she was extra tired.  But, she fell asleep without crying!  I did tell her she'd get a special surprise in the morning if she didn't cry before she went to sleep.  If I have to bribe her until she gets used to it, I'm way okay with that!  Hopefully she'll sleep thru the night since she was so tired.  And tomorrow is day care, and she never naps with a patchy there, so she'll be fine.  I know every day will get easier, and in a month it will be no big deal.  But right now it's hard and sad.  "Mommy, can we please go to the store and buy more?!"  Said while she's crying.  Poor little squeak. 
 




No comments: