Thursday, October 24, 2013

GG and a wedding

We were over in the Cities the first weekend in October for my cousin Jeff's wedding.  It was a no kid wedding (which I've decided I actually kinda like - it was nice to have a night out!) so we headed over to Great Grandma's hotel room in the morning so she could see the kids. 
 
 These two are so silly!
 Jocelyn handing out the snacks

 Great Grandma with Jocelyn, Ella and Ty
 Picking the last of the raspberries.  The bowl is just a prop...I'm quite certain they all went straight into her mouth!


 The only picture we have from the actual wedding! 
Jocelyn got to spend the night at Morgan & Nicole's...she was so excited to hang out with Henry.  Hopefully they'll have her back sometime - I hear those two were so wild and silly!  

No comments: