Monday, April 13, 2009

5 Months

Jocelyn turned 5 months old on Friday! She's getting to be such a big girl - she can sit by herself for a few seconds - sometimes longer if she's hunched over enough, but then she spits up because her tummy is squished. :) She still just rolls over from front to back, and doesn't mind tummy time quite as much. She still loves her Exersaucer, but gets really mad at one toy because it doesn't move, and she wants to put it in her mouth. I finally had to take it off because she would get so mad that she wouldn't even play with any of the other toys! She puts everything in her mouth and grabs at everything. She sits in her high chair now when we eat - we're going to start cereal next week, but I wanted her to get used to the chair. I think she's excited to start eating - she stares at us when we eat and watches the food wherever it goes! She hasn't slept thru the night again yet, but last night she went down at 7:15 and didn't wake up until 5:00, so I guess that almost counts. I just wasn't ready to wake up at 5:00. :) She's only waking up once/night though, so that's great. She is still such a happy baby, always smiling and talking away.

I had a really hard time getting a cute 5 month picture - she's just too curious now and wanted to know what the sign was all about. And she constantly has her hands in her mouth, and won't put them down! She was kinda grumpy on Friday, so I tried a few different times to get pictures, but finally just gave up. There are some cute ones, but I took about 50 to get to that point.


I don't think she was really picking her nose, but I thought this picture was so funny!

Apparently she did too...


I guess I've never explained that this bear that's in her pictures is one from when I was a baby and Mom and Dad took pictures of me next to it to see how big I was getting.

Not impressed

The only way I could get her to smile was to tickle her - she loves being tickled!

No comments: