Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We had a nice Easter this year, but it was just a small group. We had both of our parents and Cory over for dinner, as no one else came home. Calvin and Mom worked during the day, so we had dinner in the evening. I made prime rib and carrot cake, and the moms brought the side dishes. I was pretty proud of myself - I never make dinner - Calvin always does.

Jocelyn did great in church - she was awake for all the music, and then slept thru the sermon! She woke up right when he was done. :) She looked so cute in her Easter dress, and I think she knew she looked fancy. She kept playing with her dress and was all smiles. They had a continental breakfast after church and she was hamming it up for everyone who stopped by our table to say hi.
So pretty!

It was a gorgeous day - so sunny and warm. But she did need a cute little sweater...


Uncle Cory

Ama and Jocelyn

Grandma & Grandpa

Ama and Grandma

All the grandparents

No comments: