Saturday, April 4, 2009

Great News

Jocelyn slept thru the night last night!!!! I thought this day may never come - I could imagine her being 3 and still waking up in the middle of the night to eat. :) I really can't believe I slept thru also - after so many months of waking up so often, I thought I was used to it. But, I do have a cold and feel icky, so that's probably why. She went to bed around 7:30/7:45 and didn't wake up until 6:00! I, of course, flew out of bed in a panic when I saw it was 6:00, and went in her room to check on her (that's probably why she woke up). Then she ate and went back to sleep for another hour! I had to pump, as I'm not used to going that long without feeding her, so I didn't get to go back to sleep for long before she was up again. But I went to bed at 9:00, so that was a lot of sleep for me!

Now today, however, she's super crabby and has already taken two 40 minute naps (yesterday she only took three all day...), so maybe sleeping all night isn't a good thing. :) I hope she isn't getting sick again!

No comments: