Monday, May 2, 2011

New Sand

Last weekend when we were working on the yard, we took the old icky sand out of the sandbox and got nice, new fresh sand!  I love to play in the sandbox, but we didn't get new stuff last summer, so it was time.  I love to take off my shoes and squish my toes in the sand.  It's one of the many things I love about having kids - there's so many fun things you get to do!



 Jocelyn and Tracy
 This one has nothing to do with new sand....  Jocelyn is doing great in her big girl bed - she's made the transition very smoothly.  She stays in bed - for the most part.  After we leave the room, we can hear her little feet get up and run across the room, then run back.  She gets up to get books!  How cute.  I don't know if she reads them or just likes to have them in bed with her!

1 comment:

Kox Family said...

Sadie does the same thing! I find all sorts of things in her bed when I check on her, even wooden puzzle pieces!