Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday #2

This past weekend we had another party for Jocelyn with Calvin's family.  Everyone was able to make it, which was so nice!  It's hard having her birthday so close to Thanksgiving, I know it's a lot of travel for people to do.  We were able to talk to Cory on Skype for a little bit (he's still over in Germany) which was great.  I know he was sad that he couldn't be here, but I know he was glad to get to see and talk to everyone.

I didn't know what kind of cake to make her this year - there's not really any character she's into right now.  But she LOVES to color, so I found a really cute crayon box cake picture on the internet.  It didn't turn out as cute as the picture, but that person was probably a professional. :)  I was happy with it, and I really have fun making these cakes!




 Kailee got her some new clothes and things for her tiny baby, Keean.

 She loves the keyboard/microphone...we may regret this purchase in about a day or two....
 Wearing her fancy shoes from Moe & Nicole
 Reading her books from Adam & Angie

 Ama & Bumpa with the grandkids
 Look at that Henry go - almost 8 mths old and already walking with that thing!  I don't think Jocelyn got that until she was 1!

 Elliot really liked her foam letters - they sure were tasty!

 Whoa.  Looks like a fun time was had by all!

No comments: