Monday, March 22, 2010

Kailee's birthday

Happy 10th Birthday to Kailee! Her birthday was on Saturday, and she's hit the double digits! Wow. We had birthday breakfast at Perkins with Calvin before he had to go to work, then did the farm and opened presents from my parents on Saturday night. Sunday we went over to Pat and Anita's for a birthday celebration. Cory's birthday is two days after Kailee, so we normally celebrate together. He turned 18 this year, so it was a big year for both of them!

10 years old!










We had fun dyeing Easter eggs

Jocey just wanted to throw the eggs in the color and then stir them around with the spoon, which got a little messy!


Mom and Dad got her the game Mastermind - it's a really fun game I hadn't played in a super long time. She whooped me on Saturday, but I think Calvin won on Sunday.

Look at how tall she's getting! She'll pass me up soon....


No comments: