Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lazy Day

I've had enough of sickness around our house!  Jocey got sick right after Christmas, and then Calvin and I kind of got it, and then I really got it last weekend.  I had to miss a scrapbook weekend because of it, and miss out on hanging out with our nephew Elliot for a day.  Boo.  I think we may finally be on the mend, but it's just hanging around a really long time.  This weekend I'm opening the windows and scrubbing/freezing all the germs out.

Monday afternoon I was feeling a bit better, and we all needed some fresh air, so we headed outside to enjoy the gorgeous day and play with the camera a bit! 

Earlier in the day - coloring - Jocelyn's favorite thing to do


 Eating the last bit of snow she could find
 Enjoying a snack outside - is it really January?!





 It's kinda boring to play outside when there's no snow - she wanted me to pull her in the sled around the grass....
 Our 20 minute around the block bike ride - maybe it's hard to pedal in boots.

No comments: