Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Round 4

Sunday morning we headed over to the Cities to spend Sunday and Monday with Mom, Dad and Brian.  The girls were very excited to wear their pj's over.  And as I'm posting all these pictures, I'm noticing that we spent most of the weekend in our pj's!  Santa came to Burnsville too, and the girls got to open a few more presents they didn't get at Thanksgiving.  We had a great trip - very lazy and relaxing - just how we like it. 

Elmo undies!  She hasn't wanted to try them on yet, so I'm not pushing it.  But, she does love Elmo, and she does love M&M's (which she gets after she goes potty).  So I'm hoping between the two she'll be potty trained soon!



 Kailee with her dot to dot books.  These books are awesome!  Mom got them for her a few years ago and they've come out with more since then.  They're really fun - I even have done a few!  One of the puzzles is over 1,000 dots and covers two pages.  I think she's already halfway thru the first book!


 Kailee painting Jocelyn's fingernails with the nail polish from Jim & Lynne

 The cookies we made two weeks ago never got frosted, so I brought them with in hopes that someone would get the urge to decorate cookies.  No one did, but Mom thought it'd be fun to have Jocelyn do them.  She loved it, but I think it'll just be our family eating them - she wasn't too good about keeping her fingers out of her mouth....



No comments: