Friday, May 3, 2013

Bad Blogger

Yes, yes, I've been a very bad blogger lately (okay - for the past 6 months).  But I promised Angie that I'd get on it this weekend, so here goes!  Apparently she uses the blog for historical references, so at least I know that it does serve a purpose. :)

This weekend I'm at my parent's house babysitting Dad.  He had his second knee replacement on Monday, and Mom has to work this weekend.  He's been a pretty good patient so far!  Right now he and Jocey are watching a movie and eating popcorn, so I thought it'd be a good time to get started. 

As I was getting their iPad pictures on their computer, I came across some pictures they had that I'd never seen, so here are some old ones, but they were cute!  I put these first two up to remind us all here in WI what May 2012 looked like.  With the 8.7" of snow we got in Eau Claire yesterday, I thought we could all use some promise that spring will eventually come.  This is us watching the Doll & Pet Parade in Eau Claire.  Kailee's going to be marching in the band in this same parade next weekend!  The trees won't look like this, but hopefully they won't be marching in boots and snowpants.


 Love this one...Grandpa and his girls
 Lovey cousins at the MN State Fair


More to come...don't worry - you've got 6 months worth of pictures to look at!  And we take a lot of pictures!  But it's time to go stop the movie to help Grandpa exercise and get that knee in shape!

No comments: