Sunday, May 5, 2013

All the rest

Okay - here's the last of them!  Whew! 

Calvin goes every year to the Twins home opener.  He normally goes with his brother and some of his buddies.  They decided that they're getting too old for that (there may be some beer drinking involved when they go) and this year invited me and Nicole to come along.  We thought that was pretty nice, and I was excited to see Target Field - I'd never been there before. 
 However, it was about 30 degrees and windy the day we went.  Probably my first and last home opener!  Of course our seats weren't in the sun, although the wind wasn't bad where we were sitting.  I think my toes were numb for at least an hour after we left.  And I'm realizing now that I don't even know if they won or not!
 Grandpa built this beautiful rocking horse for the kids - it turned out so cute!  He stained it and sanded it so the nose looks great.  They'll get many years of fun out of this one!
 Finally last weekend it started getting warm...but notice the pile of snow in the background!  Jocelyn couldn't wait to get out in the dirt digging for worms.  Kailee helped her find one, but I think most of them were still sleeping! 

 First bike ride of the year - she loves to ride her bike.

 These are from yesterday - Grandpa and Jocey playing playdough ball bowling.  Grandpas come up with the best games!

So that's all for now.  Hopefully it won't take me another 6 months to put up more pictures.  I'm sure it won't - we have some fun stuff going on this summer that will require a lot of picture taking. 

No comments: