Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jocelyn's artwork

Jocelyn LOVES to do art.  Anything art - coloring, drawing, writing, painting, gluing, cutting, etc.  She could probably sit and do it all day!  We don't have nearly enough room to keep all of her projects, so I try to take pictures of most of them and then !throw them away!  When she's not looking, of course.  Here are some of my favorites lately.

 People and snowmen with flowers - the blue squiggly lines are the roots


 She loves the show Doc McStuffins.  There was an episode she watched recently where Doc was measuring one of her patients.  So she asked if she could measure one of her stuffed animals on her wall.  I said she could - it ended up being more than one, but she was so excited that I couldn't get upset.  The top one on the right is Ariel, the one on the far left is her doll Katelyn, the L is for her lamb, and the D P is for her dog/puppy.  They all have a 4 next to them because she's 4.  I've left it up on the wall because, really, is it hurting anything?  And she hasn't written on any other walls, so I think it's fine.
 And this one's kinda hard to see - but to the left of the top yellow picture is where she measured herself.



 Last week they learned about space at day care - here's her rocket ship


 Jellyfish - she's probably made 20 of these.  I see she's now cutting and gluing the "legs" though - before she'd just cut strips on the bottom.
 Sun or earth
 Bunnies
I love that she's so creative and likes to spend her time doing this.  I'm hoping she'll continue to love it and keep her creativity going!

No comments: